Our Customer Charter
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you are ever likely to make.
To assist you in reaching the correct decision, Dundas Estates has developed a Customer Charter which describes the standards and service you can expect when you select, reserve, buy and move into a new Dundas home.
Our Customer Charter pledges that:
- Our Sales, Marketing and Advertising information will be clear and truthful.
- We will provide you with a clear, comprehensive, professional, polite and helpful service.
- Our staff will be appropriately trained and able to assist you with the information you require in order to make the correct purchasing decision.
- We will provide you with written details and clear information about your chosen home.
- Any optional extras and their costs will be made available in writing.
- We will provide clear descriptions of the sales process and explain about cancelling a reservation should you no longer wish to buy.
- We will explain how we protect your reservation fee and missive deposit.
- At reservation, we will give you information about the timing of the construction of your new home. We will provide regular updates as construction progresses.
- The terms and conditions of the sale contract (missive) will be clear and fair and will comply with Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.
- We will advise you about health and safety precautions that you must take before you visit a development site.
- We will provide you with reliable information about the NHBC Buildmark Cover and warranty.
- Prior to hand over we will invite you to inspect your new home. During this inspection we will demonstrate the functions and facilities of your new home to you.
- We will tell you about the after sales service we provide and give you a Customer Care Manual that contains relevant information and instruction for your new home.
- We have a dedicated Customer Care team and we will provide an after sales service for 2 years from legal completion. This warranty covers any defects that do not conform to NHBC standards. Your new home is also covered by the 10 year NHBC Buildmark Policy.
- We will provide you with out of hours emergency contact details.
- We will explain our customer complaints procedure including the availability of any services that may help resolve complaints about warranties.
Download a copy of our Customer Charter here.