At Dundas Estates the well-being of our customers and staff is always our top priority.
We recognise the important role we play in providing homes to our customers in a safe and timely manner and we want to share with you some of the steps we are taking in response to the COVID-19 pandemic which is presenting a major challenge to us all in our daily lives.
Aligning with public health authorities
We have a team dedicated to our response to the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the continuation of our business and the services we provide. We are closely monitoring updates from the UK Government and Health Protection Scotland and will continue to review their guidance regularly and reflect this in our own policies.
Protecting our employees and customers
Many of our employees interact with customers and the general public and we have taken steps to limit exposure to the virus as far as we can and we are asking for your help and support in this regard.
- Please do not visit our sales centre if you or a member of your immediate family are exhibiting any of the symptoms of the virus.
- Ahead of a pre-arranged visit to our sales centre we will phone you to remind you of your appointment and to check whether anybody at home is ill or in self-isolation – and should this be the case we will re-arrange your appointment.
- Customers and visitors to our sales centres are always assured a warm welcome but in these challenging times we have instructed our team to ensure they keep a safe distance away from you and not shake your hand. If they see that you are unwell they will politely ask you to leave.
- Visitor numbers into our sales centres and show homes will be restricted over the next few week where necessary.
- Surfaces and points of contact (door handles, worktops etc) are being cleaned regularly by our staff.
Without doubt these are challenging times and the days and weeks ahead will be testing for everyone. Please accept that we will always act in the best interest of our employees and customers and we ask that you adhere to these guidelines and treat our staff with respect.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our development.
We hope you stay safe and well.